Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Blueberry Banana Pumpkin Muffins (Grain Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free)

Do you know what one of my biggest pet peeves is? When people post recipes for food without a picture. Strangely enough, it doesn't bother me when I'm the one posting it. I wasn't able to get a good picture of them before they were gobbled up! I made these for a  friend who is not a regular Paleo eater, but has decided to do the auto-immune protocall for 30 days - meaning no grains, nuts, nightshades, eggs or dairy. (did I miss anything?) - so these were born, and they were gone fast. So without further delay, I bring you grain free, dairy free, nut free, egg free Blueberry Banana Pumpkin Muffins!

Blueberry Banana Pumpkin Muffins

Ingrediants:

2 cheetah banana's (ripe)
1 1/4 fresh pumpkin puree
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4  cup melted coconut oil
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 cup blueberry

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mash the two bananas in a bowl until smooth. Add the pumpkin, maple syrup and coconut oil - mix until smooth. Add the coconut flour, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix until combined, then add the blueberries. Bake for 30 minutes, or until stiff.

Allow to cool and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment