Sunday, December 16, 2012

Super Easy Hot Chocolate

I find it so incredibly to keep myself eating healthy this time of year! People around me are constantly baking and cooking delicious food, and being the foodie that I am its my instinct to dig  right in! I know I have made a lot of allowances lately, and I'm already feeling squeamish about the long (and noticing the short) term effects of it. So despite the holiday season, I need remember why I do this! Earlier today I was craving hot chocolate! It seems every winter I go through a phase where in preparing for the long, cold winter I remember my love for hot chocolate - and out of that love this was created!






It's hard to get a good picture showcasing hot chocolate, but this was delicious and probably the easiest thing I have ever made, and only used three ingredients! I am also finding more and more that I love coconut milk, there was a while there were I didn't use milk at all, but since removing grains completely from my diet it seems that I am actually not allergic to dairy anymore - it was just the grains causing the problems all along! Despite being able to eat dairy now, I still choose not to even in raw forum because dairy actually inhibits a persons ability to sing - and since that is was I do - it is a no go!

 Ingredients:

1 Mug of Coconut Milk
3 heaping spoonfuls of Raw Cocoa Powder
 1 Large spoonful of raw honey

Simply heat the coconut milk on the stove over low medium heat, until it begins to foam. Then stir in the cocoa powder, and melt in the honey! Pour into a mug and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment